Roasted chicken with potatoes and salad. Looking for a healthy salad recipe to serve for dinner? This Roasted Sweet Potato and Chicken Salad is the best. We're serving up roasted tricolor potatoes, in addition to a refreshing arugula salad with juicy cherry tomatoes of various hues.
Learn how to roast one pan chicken with potatoes. Oven roasted potatoes give this potato salad unique flavor and texture. The potatoes are dressed with a simple, savory mixture of mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice. You can cook Roasted chicken with potatoes and salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken with potatoes and salad
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 3 of Limes.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Pozu.
- It’s 1 of Garlic.
- You need 6 of yellow potatoes.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s of Butter lettuce.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
This potato salad will be the hit of the cookout or potluck, and it goes well with grilled meat, chicken, or burgers. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest Season with salt and pepper; gently toss to coat. Spread the remaining basil butter over the chicken; carve. Serve with the potatoes and salad.
Roasted chicken with potatoes and salad step by step
- Mix salt, pepper, lime, red pepper flakes, ponzu, 2 chopped garlic cloves in a bowl..
- Clean and dry chicken. Place it in a bowl and marinate it with a brush with the mix you created in previous step..
- Once chicken is marinated. Put it in your insta pot to sauté for 5-6 min and flip it to the other side for the same amount of time..
- Once complete add 1/2 a chopped onion to the insta pot and 1 cup of water. Close the lid and cook for 30 min. (Each pound should be about 6 min-this was a 5 pound chicken.).
- Next chop up potatoes..
- Place them on a pan with a non stick paper and sprinkle them with olive oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and 3 chopped garlic cloves. Bake for 20 min at 360 degrees.
- Wash and chop up tomatoes and lettuce and put it in a bowl. Cut avocado in squares and add it to the bowl. Mix it all with salt, pepper, olive oil, and lime..
Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potato Salad. Tossing the warm roasted vegetables with fresh spinach gently wilts and tenderizes the greens. In place of sweet potatoes, try butternut squash, rutabaga, carrots, or parsnips. Wash and cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Boil them in a pan of salted water until soft all the way through, adding the peas to cook for the last minute.