Lamb Chop In Caramelized Dang Gui Dark Sauce.
You can cook Lamb Chop In Caramelized Dang Gui Dark Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb Chop In Caramelized Dang Gui Dark Sauce
- You need 4 of Lamb Shoulder Chop.
- You need of Salt And Pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 10 slice of Dang Gui /Chinese Angelica (optional add on).
Lamb Chop In Caramelized Dang Gui Dark Sauce step by step
- Pat dry the lamb and Lightly season the lamb before cooking it.
- A) With little oil pan Fry the lamb About 3 To 4 minute on both side or longer depending on the thickness of the lamb and your preference of doneness.
- B) Another option…you can bake it at 200C for 10 minutes then turn it over and bake for another 10 minutes,, lastly turn it over again broil it for another 10 minutes, ( drain excess oil then off the heat and pour the sauce mixture and coat well.
- Tips for the sauce mixture adding more sugar if it’s too saltish due to the light soy sauce (once cooked the taste should be a balance of sweet and Savoury intense flavour).
- Pour the sauce mixture and (optional add on) any herbs or DANG GUI IF USING bring it to a boil about 5 second (the carmelize sauce tend to dry up and burn easily) ##and off the heat then quickly coat the cooked lamb evenly and immediately remove it to a serving plate and enjoy.
- CNY 2018, Remake Today Lamb Shoulder Chop Cut In Slice In Dang Gui Sauce.