Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious. Easy Sirloin Steak is tender and juicy with delicious garlic butter flavors. This recipe uses top sirloin steak that's pan-seared to perfection in a hot skillet on the stovetop. Serve with potatoes and green vegetables for a quick steak dinner!
This classic recipe has been tested and perfected just for you! Proper preparation of sirloin tip steaks and cooking for the correct time are the basic tricks to make delicious steaks. You can always opt for grilled and pan-fried sirloin tip steak recipes for serving a Easy Sirloin Tip Steak Recipes. You can cook Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious
- Prepare 1 pound of sirloin tip steak thin.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s As needed of flour.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in.
Sirloin steak tastes great when cooked in medium rare doneness. Member Recipes for Thin Sliced Sirloin Tip Steak. Flank steak is lean, affordable and flavorful, but it's often tough. The sirloin tip steak can be considered the ugly stepsister to the more marbled, more costly, more tender top sirloin or tenderloin.
Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious instructions
- Season each side of the steaks I used about a total of 1/2 teaspoon of each spice total.
- Get the oil hot.
- Flour each steak both sides. And fry..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Even its name is a bit fraudulent. This cut doesn't actually come from the sirloin primal but rather from the round, which is behind the sirloin and includes the rump and. The sirloin tip steak is a very lean, boneless, thin-cut steak perfect for quick and easy meals. This classic cut of beef is sure to spice up fajitas or stir-fry! To avoid cross-contamination and prevent food-borne illnesses, follow these easy steps: Wash hands well in hot, soapy water before handling.