Brocolli Salad. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Watch how to make my favorite broccoli salad in this short recipe video! This broccoli salad is so fresh, light and healthy.
Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. The Best Broccoli Salad combines fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese and creamy dressing. This easy salad is the best of both worlds – healthier and. You can cook Brocolli Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brocolli Salad
- Prepare 2 of brocolli cut into bite size florets.
- You need 1/4 of of a large red onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted pinenuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 350 g of cooked diced bacon bits.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Fresh broccoli salad is creamy, salty, tangy, sweet, and oh, so delicious. My grandma has been making this for holidays and family get-togethers for as long as I can remember. This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture.
Brocolli Salad step by step
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Meanwhile adding the brocolli, onion, cranberries, toasted pinenuts in a large salad bowl..
- Let the bacon cool before adding to the brocolli..
- Mix the mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar together and pour over the brocolli and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy. 😋.
One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. This crunchy broccoli salad loaded with bacon, carrots, and almonds will be the star side dish of your next BBQ. Pro tip: This is how you get broccoli haters to eat the green stuff. Jump to the Easy Broccoli Salad Recipe with Bacon or read on to see our tips for making it. Crisp broccoli is tossed with bacon, dried cranberries, red onion and a zesty dressing made with.