【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup. Today I am going to make Korean beef seaweed soup. Korean people have this on birthday and after giving a birth. It's nutritious and easy to make.
If you're in America, your Korean mother (or mother-in-law) probably brought a big insulated There are two common ways to make a Korean beef soup base. The method I used here is the quicker method. The thinly sliced beef is seasoned. You can cook 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup
- You need 1 piece of any parts of beef.
- Prepare of Appropriate dried seaweed.
- It’s 2 pieces of spring onion.
- Prepare 2 pieces of garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need of Seasonings:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Appropriate beef powered (or all purpose seasoning).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
Beef brisket, fish sauce, garlic, seaplant, sesame oil, water. Learn how to make Korean seaweed soup. This delicious soup is also known as Korean birthday soup. It's easy to make and tastes healthy and nourishing!
【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup instructions
- Prepared all ingredients.
- Dried seaweed soaked in water until it become soft and spread (water covered ingredients) After the dried seaweed became soft, drain water to remove the water Use scissors to cut seaweed into small pieces (this scissors only use for cutting food).
- Stir-fried beef with Korean sesame oil in the pot Stir-fry until the beef changed color, add seaweed to stir-fry together Add a tablespoon of soy sauce, everyone has different taste, you can season according to your favorite taste Add water, cover the lid and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add mashed garlic, Korean soup always adds mashed garlic when it is almost ready, it is good for health 🙂 Teacher Baek Jong Won's secret recipe, add fish sauce (Teacher Baek said that fish sauce and soy sauce will make an amazing spark if put them together).
- Seasoning with a bit beef power, (or all purpose seasoning also be fine) Finally add a little spring onions to complete the healthy, nutritious and delicious "Korean Beef Seaweed Soup".
I personally like the soup made with beef more than any others as I think nothing produces umami rich deep flavor like beef does. Seaweeds are especially good for women since it was known to regulate estrogen hormone level. It is famous fact that for hundreds of years, Korean women have been consuming lots of seaweed in a soup form when they are nursing. My husband's been busy and can fully feed himself but it's often pretty unhealthy so I made this soup and left it for. Today I am making Miyoek-guk also know as Korean Seaweed soup that is usually served for birthdays.