Protein power lunch. We know protein is important to your diet. The Lunch Labbers can't keep up with Corporal Cup's exercise regimen. Fizzy decides to teach everyone about the importance of.
Add shredded cheese and microwave if desired, or eat room temperature or cold. Want to beat the afternoon slump? It helps keep your blood sugar steady, so you won't have an energy spike and crash. You can cook Protein power lunch using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein power lunch
- It’s 1 of pita whole wheat loaf.
- You need 1 can of tuna (preferably albacore).
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 2 slice of onion.
- Prepare 3 slice of cucumber.
Nutrition: Time for a power lunch. Protein also allows the body to adapt to the training by providing the fuel to build new enzymes and muscle fibres. Make your lunch count with these strategies. Keep reading to learn our best tips for building a power lunch Lean protein, like salmon, chicken or tofu should make up about one quarter of your meal (if.
Protein power lunch instructions
- Toast the pita bread (optional).
- Mix all of the ingredients besides the onion, tomato, and cucumbers.
- Put the avocado tuna spread into the pita along with the tomato onion and cucumbers.
- Enjoy with a glass of coconut/chia/almond dream milk.
As you've likely discovered, protein is a pivotal part of your weight-loss program. Packing your lunch doesn't have to be a hassle. Get out of your mid-day meal rut with some of our favorite Power Lunch. It is presented by Tyler Mathisen, Melissa Lee, and Kelly Evans. This lunch option packs a powerful punch of protein with a sweet pea pesto. (via Real Food Whole Breakfast for lunch can be a thing, right?