Perfect Seasoned Tilapia for salad or veggie wraps.
You can cook Perfect Seasoned Tilapia for salad or veggie wraps using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Seasoned Tilapia for salad or veggie wraps
- Prepare 1/2 table spoon of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 table spoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 table spoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 table spoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 table spoon of parsley.
- You need of Fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s of Fresh squeezed lime juice.
- It’s 4 of Tilapia fillets.
Perfect Seasoned Tilapia for salad or veggie wraps instructions
- Take your Lime and Lemon cut in half and place off to the side. Place your Tilapia Fillets in a bowl and proceed to squeeze juices of both lime and lemon on fillets. Let juices soak in bowl to marinate tilapia for a couple hours..
- Take your seasoning mix together in a small bowl until you can visibly see everything is mixed. Take your fillets out and cover all ends with your seasoning mixture..
- Take your metal pan cover in olive oil and place in oven at 375 for around 15 minutes. Remove from pan and place on plate with side salad or other appetizer I usually whip up some bacon wrapped shrimp skewers..