Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad. Tomato Soup is always good as a starter or light meal with salad and crusty bread. When the soup boils, turn the heat to low and let it simmer three to four minutes. Serve hot, I like to serve with few pieces of crouton.
Member Recipes for Light Lunch Stuffed Tomatoes. Chicken salad stuffed tomatoesSubmitted by: MICADEANN. Creamy Tomato Soup with Parmesan Crisps. You can have Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad
- You need 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of carrot (grated).
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 small can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 small can of green peas.
- Prepare 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- It’s to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Prepare 1 handful of black olives.
Start with canned fire-roasted tomatoes to give the soup some smoky depth. Serve with sliced toasted sourdough and steamed broccoli from your list. Soup and salad really are the best of friends — they are great alone, but better together. They make for one of the best lunch or dinner When pillowy gnocchi is floating in your soup, pair it with a light, peppery salad.
Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad step by step
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
This zippy arugula and fennel salad on the side. Healthy lunch with tomato noodle soup and traditional american cobb salad and orange juice, served on a wooden table in a restaurant with soft light. Sweet Tomatoes's Alternating Menu Features Scratch-Made Salad, Soup & Bakery Items That Highlight The Flavors Of The Season. Chopped Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. They're perfect for lunch or a light dinner, or as a accompanying dish to any meal.