Easy Tuna Pasta Salad.
You can cook Easy Tuna Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of elbow noodles.
- You need 2 cans of tuna drained.
- Prepare 4 oz of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dill pickle relish.
Easy Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil noodles according to package..
- Cook peas and cool..
- Mix all ingredients and chill. Serve cold..