Creamy egg salad. I love the versatility of egg salad, especially with this recipe. This restaurant-style Creamy Egg Salad starts with simple ingredients and is so incredibly delicious! It's absolutely the best egg salad you've ever tasted and is perfect on toast, in a wrap, over salad greens.
Then simply peel them and coarsely chop. My left over Easter eggs found their way into a easy to make egg salad. The Creamy Egg Salad recipe out of our category Egg Salad! You can have Creamy egg salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy egg salad
- Prepare 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoon of real mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ricotta cheese whole milk.
- You need Dash of salt and white pepper.
Plus, our Creamy Egg Salad Recipe is a Healthy Living recipe that's incredibly easy to prepare. Enjoy the classic flavor of our Creamy Egg Salad Recipe today. Perfect for sandwiches or served on. This is the easiest Egg salad recipe you will ever make, and the only one you will ever need.
Creamy egg salad step by step
- Cook the eggs to get hard about 5 minutes in hot water put them in cold ice water so you could Peeled easy.
- Chopped the eggs add all the ingredients let it Cool in the fridge for half hour enjoy.
Egg salad is one of those things people feel very strongly about. Throw in anything beyond eggs If the mixture isn't creamy enough, in goes another dollop of mayo. So please consider this recipe a. This creamy dijon egg salad is made with Greek yogurt for a healthier twist. Green olives, red cabbage, parsley and pepitas make it flavorful and crunchy! *This post was originally published.