Spicy Beef Casserole.
You can have Spicy Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Casserole
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of mild taco sauce.
- You need 5 tsp of beef bouillon (or 5 cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour, gluten-free.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of baking mix, gluten-free.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Yellow cornmeal.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of soymilk.
Spicy Beef Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved..
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches..
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..