Kale and grain salad.
You can have Kale and grain salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale and grain salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lentils.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 head of kale, torn into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced and deseeded.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, diced.
- You need 1 of red onion, diced.
- You need 4 oz of goat cheese, crumbled.
- You need 1/3 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 of balsamic vinaigrette.
Kale and grain salad instructions
- Cook rice, lentils, and quinoa according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and press the excess water from it. Season with salt and pepper and chill 2 hours..
- Toss vegetables..
- For each serving, place vegetables on a plate, 1/4 cup grain mixture, a tablespoon of goat cheese, and a tablespoon of chia seeds..
- Drizzle with dressing. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350252-balsamic-vinaigrette.