Sim’s Pork Satay.
You can cook Sim’s Pork Satay using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sim’s Pork Satay
- You need 2 kg of Pork belly/ Spare Ribs.
- You need 15 of Small onions.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 of Lemongrass/ Serai.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Black sauce.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Coconut oil.
Sim’s Pork Satay instructions
- Chop Garlic, Onions, Serai and put together..
- Blend the chopped ingredients and mix with turmeric powder, black sauce, sugar..
- Marinate the sauce with the pork meat and keep for 24 hours..
- Wrap with aluminium foil and grill in oven for 2 hours at conventional baking (160 c)..
- Remove aluminium foil and grill for another 15 mins for char skin..