Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker. Select Manual or Pressure Cook and adjust the pressure to Low. When the cooking is complete, quick-release the pressure. Add the milk to the Instant Pot, close the lid and set the valve to "vent.
Add more pasta water to loosen up the sauce. Divide among four bowls and garnish with basil. I was looking for a new recipe for tacos, and this version was a perfect solution. You can cook Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker
- It’s 1 pound of frozen + shelled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large diced onion.
- Prepare 14.5 of -ounce can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter (or reg butter).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt-free Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
With shrimp, green chiles, spinach and ricotta, it's made up of ingredients I love that aren't normally associated with traditional tacos. —Priscilla Gilbert, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida. Add the salt, pepper, red wine vinegar and tomato puree. Made mostly from Sangiovese grapes, the Avignonesi Vino Nobile de Montepulciano is a hefty, juicy wine that will wrap itself around the ricotta and tomato sauce. Perfect Pressure Cooker Rice – Learn how to make white rice, jasmine rice, black rice, brown rice, and arborio rice in your Instant Pot.
Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker step by step
- Turn your pressure cooker on, or move to a hot burner..
- Add butter to melt..
- When hot, add garlic..
- Stir for a while, until fragrant..
- Add onions, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, cayenne, and salt..
- Add frozen shrimp..
- Seal the lid..
- EPC: Hit the lowest pressure setting and adjust time to just 1 minute. (I used 3min on mine) Stove-top: Turn burner up to reach low pressure, then immediately remove from the heat..
- If you used a digital cooker, hit “cancel” to turn it off..
- Quick-release the pressure..
- To serve, taste, and add more salt if necessary..
- Serve shrimp in broth with ricotta cheese!.
However you make this Instant Pot Risotto With Shrimp recipe, I'd love to hear how you liked it and. This vegetarian ricotta and tomato lasagne is simpe to make and packed with onion, tomato paste and topped with fresh basil leaves for extra flavour. Garnish with shredded basil and serve. Top tip for making Ricotta and tomato lasagne. If fresh spinach is unavailable use frozen chopped spinach.