Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes. Pork chops are breaded with Italian breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese then baked for a flavorful dinner. These Italian Breaded Pork Chops are a classic Italian entree. Perfectly golden brown and crispy on the outside but moist and packed full on flavor on the inside.
Pour zesty Italian dressing into a shallow bowl and mix with Creole mustard and Mediterranean seasonings. Italian Breaded Pork Chops, a delicious Family Dinner Meal. These Italian-flavored chops are ready in minutes! You can have Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes
- You need 4 of Potatos.
- You need 4 of Pork Chops.
- Prepare 2 packets of Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
MORE+ LESS Italian Pork Chops MozzarellaFoodista. spaghetti sauce, KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Italian-Style Skillet Pork ChopsAllRecipes. bone-in pork chops, prego fresh mushroom italian sauce. Crockpot Italian Pork Chops is a simple and delicious slow cooker entree recipe that combines the These cheesy crock pot Italian pork chops are so simple to make because the recipe has only five. An Italian-style version of pork chops was one of the first recipes I tried making in the early years of my marriage. I've changed it over the years to be healthier by reducing added oil and fat.
Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes step by step
- Wash and dry potatoes. Cut into French fry slices. Put in lg bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss. Add 1 packet Italian Seasoning Mix. Toss to coat well. Set aside..
- Spray cookie sheet and lay out pork chops. Drizzle with olive oil. Rub it to coat. Sprinkle 1/2 of 2nd packet Italian seasoning onto pork chops. Flip pork chops and repeat. Put in oven for 15 min..
- While pork chops are baking for 15 min get a 2nd cookie sheet and spray. Arrange potato fries on cookie sheet..
- When timer is up put fries in with pork chops. Bake another 15 min. Flip fries over and bake 15 more min. (I did not flip mine halfway through and they were still amazing. Crunchy on one side).
Pork chops make a great base for any dish, but it is the seasoning and additional ingredients that will set it apart. Pork chops are great for busy weeknights because there's not a lot of prep and they cook quickly. The key to a good pork chop, especially a keto-friendly pork chop, is the layer of fat around the edges. Meanwhile, in processor, pulse drained capers and garlic until finely chopped. Remove pork from brine; pat dry and brush all over with remaining tablespoon olive oil.