PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles.
Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. You can cook PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋
- Prepare of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Instant mashed potatoes.
There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. When I make this baked parmesan crusted chicken for dinner, we never have leftovers. The savory coating on this chicken has the satisfying flavor of Parmesan cheese.
PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋 step by step
- Clean and cut the chicken into slices down the middle and then one more cut in half.
- You want to put 5 eggs add your seasoning in the egg to make it more effective (pepper salt adobo garlic powder) place the chicken inside the Parmesan and then dip in egg let drain and dip in bread crumbs.
- Cook chicken until is how you want it.
- Make your mashed potatoes with boil water and oil add (adobo salt pepper parsley).
This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite! The chicken is breaded, browned, then baked to perfection with sauce and cheese. I've long relegated chicken Parmesan to a weekend-only meal — after all But recently I discovered an oven-baked chicken Parmesan that delivers all the golden, breaded, juicy chicken satisfaction in. You can use either a meat mallet or a rolling pin. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti.