Homer's Potato salad. This old-fashioned potato salad recipe doesn't have many ingredients, so it isn't as colorful as many that you find nowadays. But Mama made it the way her mother did, and that's the way I still make it. It's kinda like background music in a restaurant—something to keep Potatoes should not be crunchy or firm.
It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. Potato salad is widely believed to have originated in Germany, spreading widely throughout Europe and later to European colonies. Since this salad, besides tasty cooked potatoes, has slices of bacon and onion, I decided to "Hmmm this combination of potatoes and bacon is great! You can cook Homer's Potato salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homer's Potato salad
- Prepare 8-10 of Golden Potatoes.
- It’s 8-10 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Brown sugar (Or regular).
- You need 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Seasoning Salt or Salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Pickle Relish.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Green onions.
If it only had a little more bacon", he said completely. Want to make potato salad just like your mom used to? Our original recipe for potato salad is so great Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Homer's Potato salad instructions
- Boil potatoes (until fork poke tender) Hard boil eggs.
- Chop eggs then mash with potatoes and dry ingredients (use potato masher or fork).
- Add wet ingredients and onions and continue to mash until desired consistency. Then chill..
Here are our favorite potato salad recipes for making the traditional Southern summer side dish. There's nothing like cool potato salad to complement barbecued meats at your summer cookouts. Creamy, soulful Southern potato salad recipe. Made with simple ingredients with old-fashioned The best Southern potato salad uses pretty much the same traditional ingredients: potatoes, mayo. Korean Potato Salad or Gamja Salad (감자 샐러드 or 사라다) is, yes, not a classic traditional Korean dish but as long as I can remember it was part of Korean cuisine.