Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper.
You can cook Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper
- It’s of Hangover Helper.
- It’s 4 of 12 oz Gatorade Low Calorie G2 Thirst Quenchers.
- Prepare of Strawberries [rough chop + reserves for garnish].
- It’s of Raspberries – Blackberrys Or Blueberries [left whole + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare of Fresh Mint [for nausea – left whole + reserves for garnish].
- It’s of Cantelope Chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pedialyte [or more – for replenishing electrolytes].
- Prepare 1 dash of P♡M HULA [with pineapple – for additional antioxidants].
- Prepare 1 can of Seltzer Water Or Diet Ginger Ale [as needed for nausea – optional – add last].
- It’s of Whole Ice.
- It’s of Kitchen Equipment.
- It’s 1 large of Pitcher.
- Prepare 2 large of Glasses.
- It’s of Options.
- You need 1 of Fruit Flavored Vodka.
Mike's Ultimate Hangover Helper instructions
- This just in: As of 05/01/15, ABBOTT – the makers of Pedialyte – have decided to specifically market their product as a hangover cure! As I understand it, they'll be available in three different flavors. Bout time they figured their very own secret out! ;0).
- Mix everything in a large pitcher, except for seltzer water or ginger ale. Allow pitcher it to sit in the fridge overnight and absorb all of those delicious fruit and mint flavors..
- ° When ready to serve in the morning, add ice and pour juice into glasses. Add a few splashes of seltzer water or ginger ale for a bit of a wake up kick. ° But, perhaps a little more, "hair of the dog," is what you need for that pick me up. If so, add a shot of your favorite fruit flavored vodka. Definitely add some Pedialyte as well. Garnish glasses as you desire. Enjoy!.
- ° Tips: Chew 3 gummy form – chewable fruity multivitamins with these drinks. Go ahead, see how you feel about 30 minutes later. ;0) ° We'll also pour the fluids from the pitcher into gallon containers – minus the fruits. Then, pour additional G2 back into the fruity pitcher and let it sit for reserves..