You can have Turkey Sliders using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Sliders
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Tarragon Flakes.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of Grated Sheeps Milk Romano Cheese.
- Prepare 4 tsp of 's of Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
- Prepare 3 slice of 's of Whole Wheat Bread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Non Fat/low sodium butter.
Turkey Sliders instructions
- Caramelize Onion on Medium heat for 25-30 minutes. Set aside in a small mixing bowl. Take a tiny handful of it and mince it..
- Toast bread on the pan directly after the onions have been finished. Add non fat/low sodium butter to the pan. Once complete cut bread into sqaures and set aside..
- Mix, Oil, Tarragon Flakes, Rosemary, Garlic and Caramelized Onions with Ground Turkey in a mixing bowl.
- Make small golf ball sized burgers with the Turkey. Lubricate the pan with oil before adding the 6 patties. Cook on medium heat 3 1/2 minutes before flipping..
- Place the patties on the bread cubes and dust each one with the grated Sheep's Milk Romano Cheese. Than top it with the Caramelized onions. Apply the hummus evenly on the bread tops before completing the slider. Serve with any side you desire..