Chicken Tikka Pizza. If you're a fan of spicy Chicken Tikka, you'll love it as a pizza topping on Chicken Tikka Pizzas. Serve pizzas with Green Salad with Simple. The Chicken Tikka Pizza is a blend of desi chicken tikka and Italian pizza and is a total feast for the taste buds.
Baking perfect Homemade Pizzas is not a herculean task, it is quite simple and requires only simple ingredients. I love Indian flavors a lot, a lot, and this twist on pizza with the simplified flavors of chicken tikka. Chicken Tikka Pizza – Make mouth-watering Chicken Tikka Pizza at your home sweet home with the help of this recipe of Chef Rukaiya Abbas. You can have Chicken Tikka Pizza using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Pizza
- It’s of To make dough.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 2 cups of maida/all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of To make pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of red chilly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 10 of garlic pods finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilly powder (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Basil leave / Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar (optional).
- It’s of Chilly flakes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need of To make chicken tikka.
- It’s 100 g of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of Veggies of your choice.
This chicken tikka pizza has all the ingredients of a classic pizza with tandoori chicken and tamarind sauce! I cannot wait to start using them to make some delicious Tikka Tacos! Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Chicken Recipes. a lovely chicken pizza.
Chicken Tikka Pizza step by step
- To make Dough: Add 1tsp sugar and 1tsp yeast in 2 tbsp warm water. After 5 mins in a mixing bowl add 2 cup maida/all purpose flour, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, yeast water and knead until becomes soft. cover the top and sides with olive oil. Close the bowl and rest it for 2 hours. Make enough room for dough to rise..
- To make pizza Sauce: boil 2 large size tomato, 2 red chilies / 4 kashmiri red chillies for 5 mins. Peel tomato skin off. grind everything into course paste..
- In a pan add olive oil, finely copped garlic. Once garlic turned brown add finely chopped onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add ground paste. Bring it to boil. Add 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder (optional), salt, tomato ketchup 2 tbsp, 1 tsp sugar, basil leaves/Italian seasoning, Oregano, chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp vinegar(optional). Let it boil until raw smell goes and it comes to desired consistency. Add 1/2 tbsp butter and stir it..
- Chicken Tikka for topping: Cut chicken into small pieces. Marinate it with curd, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and Garam masala. In a pan add oil and sauté marinated chicken until it gets cooked. Will take only 5 mins..
- Preparation: I used 9 inch cake pan and cast iron pan. Spread the dough evenly and place it in Pan and tuck the sides. Make holes using fork. Spread sauce, then cheese, then veggies and chicken. then again cheese. On top, add chilly flakes, oregano, Italian seasoning/basil leaves. Bake at 450 F for 10 to 15 mins..
This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. Chicken Tikka Pizza is a perfect marriage between an Indian and Italian recipe, bringing you a unique and delicious flavor. Let us not forget the light, flavorful, and fluffy crust. I had made Chicken Tikka Masala and Naan (Indian flatbread) the other day and had some left overs….so I decided to make little Indian Pizza's out of – Top the naan with chicken tikka masala.