You can cook Overnight Oats using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats
- It’s 1/4 cup of uncooked old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond, cashew, oat or skim milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of fruit preserves, jam, jelly or maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh fruit, chopped into bite sized pieces (or enough to fill the jar.
Overnight Oats instructions
- Add all ingredients except for the fruit to an 8 oz mason jar. Add lid and shake to combine. Remove lid and add fruit. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours..