Honey garlic butter slow cooked pork roast with carrots. Roasted carrots prepared with the most incredible garlic butter and sweet honey sauce. Honey glazed carrots and a sweet-tangy barbecue sauce add a delicious flavor to this hearty slow cooked pork roast dinner. Remove pork from slow cooker to cutting board; cut into slices.
Remove pork from cooker to cutting board with slotted spoon. Cut pork into slices; place on serving platter. Top pork with sauce and carrots. You can cook Honey garlic butter slow cooked pork roast with carrots using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey garlic butter slow cooked pork roast with carrots
- It’s 1 of Pork loin roast cut in half ( I only use 1 of the halfs and I.
- It’s of Freeze the other half or you can use both halfs ).
- You need as needed of Vegetable or olive oil.
- Prepare of Spice rub👇.
- It’s 2 tsp of each paprika, sea salt and thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of each ground mustard, garlic and onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of each black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Honey butter sauce👇.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 (1 lb) of bag of baby carrots.
- It’s of For thickening sauce 👇.
- You need 4 tsp of cornstarch and a splash of water.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
Easy roasted carrots recipe with a garlic parsley butter. The carrots are sweet, tender and completely delicious. Served with our garlic parsley butter the carrots are deliciously garlicky, fresh, and vegetarian. Jump to the Roasted Carrots Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them.
Honey garlic butter slow cooked pork roast with carrots step by step
- Rub a little oil all over the roast and mix up all of the spices and rub on all over the pork..
- In a hot skillet with a little oil brown all sides of pork till it's nice and brown..
- Place carrots in the bottom of the slow cooker and place browned pork on top..
- In same skillet you browned the pork in wipe it out and add in butter and melt on medium low heat and then stir in garlic and then rest of ingredients. Then pour over pork in slow cooker..
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low.
- Spoon some of the liquid all over the roasted pork and then remove pork and carrots savings all liquid in slow cooker. Slice pork and keep pork and carrots warm..
- In a sauce pan add all the liquid from slow cooker plus 1 Tbsp maple syrup and 1 Tbsp brown sugar then in a separate bowl mix cornstarch with a small splash of water and whisk in and bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer till reduced and slightly thickend.
- Spoon sauce over pork as desired and enjoy with carrots and mashed potatoes.
Baby carrots or baby cut carrots are just better, such as this amazing and absolutely addictive brown butter garlic honey roasted carrots. Basically brown butter is butter cooked over over medium heat. As the butter melts, it will begin to foam and turn golden I won't cook in the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Pork and Beef RoastJust a Pinch. Make dinner easy with this slow cooker roast pork recipe that basically makes itself.