Basic Turkey Stuffing.
You can have Basic Turkey Stuffing using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic Turkey Stuffing
- It’s 4 loaves of white bread.
- It’s 1 of large or 2 medium onions diced.
- You need 3-4 stalks of celery diced.
- You need 1 stick of real butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of or more to taste poultry seasoning.
- Prepare of Turkey or chicken stock.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1-2 of egg.
Basic Turkey Stuffing step by step
- Cube bread and put in a bowl large enough to hold it all.
- Sauté diced onion and celery in butter until just softened, let cool.
- Add sautéd onion, celery, butter, raw egg, and seasoning to bread then moisten with stock until moistened but not too wet.
- Taste a small amount and adjust seasoning.
- Bake at 325 deg in a fairly deep roasting pan covered with foil for about an hour.