Salmon cakes. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon – YUMM!! It's mostly salmon which makes every bite such a treat! These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are.
Salmon cakes can be served as sandwiches or without the bread as a main course. We can't get enough of these flavorful patties! They're the perfect way to upgrade a simple can of salmon. You can cook Salmon cakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon cakes
- It’s 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of cooked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 1 of egg, optional.
- You need of Dill or parsley or both.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Read on for more helpful tips to make your salmon patties the best they can be. If you had asked me a few years back if I like salmon patties you probably would have gotten a deer in the headlights kind of look. Place the salmon on a sheet pan, skin side down. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Salmon cakes instructions
- Squeeze all the water out of the grated zucchini..
- Mash potatoes separately..
- Add all the ingredients together and mix. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter and pan fry on medium heat, flipping once or twice..
Classic Salmon Cakes are so tasty, they don't even need a sauce. How to make salmon patties with cooked salmon, bread, green onion, dill, bell pepper, egg, lemon, and paprika. These easy salmon cakes make a perfect midweek meal. Fish cakes are quite possibly the best way to give leftover salmon a second lease on life. When ready to cook the salmon cakes, film a large skillet with olive oil and set over medium-high heat.