Turkey Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook Turkey Stuffed Peppers using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground lean Turkey.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of mild, medium or hot salsa.
- You need of I can red kidney beans.
- It’s of Optional toppings: cheese, sour cream, salsa, avocado.
Turkey Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Brown Turkey well.
- Add 12oz salsa to Turkey simmer untill juices evaporate.
- Add red kidney beans and the remaining 12oz salsa.
- Prep green and or red peppers as bowls.
- Stuff pepper and cook at 350 for 35mins.
- Optional cheese layer. Layer bottom of pepper with shredded cheddar then stuff then layer top with more cheese.
- Extra Turkey makes great sandwich or filling for other stuffed vegetables or add chili powder and garlic for Tasty Turkey Chili. Or Tacos/burritos ect..