Beef Goulash Soup.
You can cook Beef Goulash Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Goulash Soup
- Prepare 200 gr of beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 of medium size potato.
- You need 1 cup of wheat.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 liter of hot water.
Beef Goulash Soup step by step
- Put the wheat in hot water and wait for 2 hours.
- Put olive oil in a pot and add onion and carrot, cook for 5 minutes. Later add tomato pure and flour and stir for 1 minute. Add potatoes and meat, cook for 3 minutes more. Season with salt and black pepper..
- Lastly add wheat and water, cover the pot and cook 30 minutes. Serve with chopped persley..