Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad.
You can cook Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad
- You need 1/4-1/2 Cup of Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped red onion.
- It’s 1 can of sliced olives.
- Prepare 3 of stocks green onion.
- It’s 1 can of pimintos.
- Prepare 2 of avacados.
- It’s 1 box of Garden spiral pasta.
- You need 1 Tb of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to direction s on box. After pasta is done let it set until completely cooled. I stick my pasta in the fridge to cool for about 30min..
- AadllAs pasta is cooling chop up red onion, green onion, and Avacado..
- Once pasta is cooled toss the pasta with one Tb olive oil. This helps ensure the pasta does not stick together and makes it easier for mixing..
- Add in red onion, green onion, Avacado, olives, and pimintos. Combine well. Add in ranch dressing and mix until all the pasta looks evenly coated. I usually put about 1/4 cup of ranch based on personal preference. You can add more if desired..