Green and White Bean Salad. Use the biggest white beans you can find. I like fat Emergo beans; they're creamy and mellow, with a rich, nutty flavor. Drain and spread on a paper towels to cool.
Fold in lettuce, white beans, and tuna and serve with remaining dressing and eggs. For this salad, I sauted zucchini and green beans in a tiny bit of olive oil. I didn't cook them for long because I wanted them to be crisp. You can have Green and White Bean Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green and White Bean Salad
- It’s 2 cups of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can white beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 1 of celery stalk thinly sliced.
- It’s of Dressing creamy vinaigrette.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Red or white wine vinegar.
- It’s of Plain yogurt.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- You need of See my recipe on creamy vinaigrette to make.
I added white beans-a great source of protein, and tomatoes. I gave the veggies a nice splash of fresh lemon juice. To top things off, I threw in some fresh basil and. Whisk together walnut oil, vinegar, and honey in a small bowl.
Green and White Bean Salad step by step
- Prep vegetables and beans, stem ends and snapped off, cut into 1 inch pieces for green beans, drain and rinse white beans, cut celery and tomato’s.
- Add all to a bowl, and make creamy vinaigrette. Add the vinaigrette to the bean mixture. (I didn’t add much dressing to mine, make to taste).
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day..
Arrange bean mixture on a platter. Flake salmon into large pieces, and scatter on top of vegetables. This lemony bean salad has creamy white beans, salty prosciutto and parmesan cheese, peppery arugula, and a punchy lemon dressing. Beans — try small white beans, cannellini, great northern, white kidney or garbanzo beans. Arugula or another favorite salad green.