Chee Cheong Fun with Curry Chicken.
You can have Chee Cheong Fun with Curry Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chee Cheong Fun with Curry Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot water.
Chee Cheong Fun with Curry Chicken step by step
- Mix the rice flour, corn flour and salt in a bowl, stirring in first the room temperature water, then the hot water..
- Oil the tray(s), and heat up in the steamer. Pour a 2mm layer of batter into the tray and steam for 2-3 minutes..
- After letting it cool down for a minute, roll up from one end to the other. Cut into segments..
- Serve with curry chicken (the recipe for curry chicken can be found in my Cookpad recipe list)..