Bean salad. A fresh black bean salad, perfect for a summer picnic or potluck. Red bell peppers, jalapeños, avocado, black beans and corn combined to give this salad its kick and fresh flavors. This easy and fresh Black Bean Salad with corn, avocado, tomatoes, red pepper, cilantro, and lime One of my favorite recipes to make during the summertime is this Black Bean Salad.
Once you try this Mediterranean-style three bean salad, you will not go back! Watch how to make the best black bean salad in this short recipe video! You're going to love this fresh and hearty bean salad. You can cook Bean salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bean salad
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of wax beans.
- Prepare 1 can of yellow hominy or chickpeas.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, diced (I prefer sweet onion when I have it).
- It’s 1 cup of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
This healthy White Bean Salad recipe is as simple as mixing a handful of ingredients together, and letting the flavors meld. It's a great recipe for meal prep! This Mediterranean Bean Salad is so light and fresh, made with lemon juice, mint and parsley. This can be served as a side dish, perfect for potlucks or to make it a main for lunch serve it over spiralized.
Bean salad step by step
- Drain each can of beans and hominy and rinse with cool water. Add beans, hominy, and onion to a large bowl..
- Mix vinegar, oil, sugar, and salt. Pour oven bean mixture and refrigerate. Will keep in the refrigerator for 7 days or more..
Find healthy, delicious bean salad recipes including black bean, green bean and three bean salad. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Discover these tasty and easy to prepare Bean salad recipes from the experts at Food Network. Bean salad is the perfect party food. Choose among our most popular renditions for your next picnic..