Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup. Quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe. Pressure Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup is made with frozen veggies which makes it quick and easy to make. To be honest, if you do not feel like doing any chopping at all, then throw in some onions flakes instead of the fresh onions to make.
It was my first time using the Instant Pot and I was unprepared for the huge splatter with the quick pressure release. Tools Used to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. Note: These are Amazon affiliate links. You can cook Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of box of beef broth.
- It’s 1 lb. of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can stems and pieces mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
This flavorful soup has tender beef, vegetables and pasta that cook all together in the Instant Pot®, so prep and cleanup are easy. Beef broth provides the rich base while tomato paste, thyme and parsley round out the complex flavors of this delicious and hearty soup. How to Make Beef Stew in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker Here you'll find some of the best pressure cooker soup recipes to Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup is a creamy and delicious veggie-packed soup with cheese Making Hearty Lentil Soup is a quick and easy way to have a healthy, flavorful dinner on the table in.
Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup step by step
- Turn instapot to saute mode. While its heating chop onion and mince garlic..
- When instapot is hot. Brown hamburger with onion and garlic..
- Add all other ingredients to pot and stir.
- Set instapot to manual setting with high pressure for 5 minutes..
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by turning it valve. (Caution the steam will be hot).
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (pressure cooker). written by Ashley Fehr. They're soup haters, and prefer their veggies raw, but I'm wearing them down one bowl at I plan on making/freezing soups for the new year better eating plan but I would like to add some stew meat (not ground beef) to this recipe. How does the Instant Pot cook Beef Stew so quickly? Basically the Instant Pot or any other pressure cooker helps cook things faster and more evenly by creating pressure in a sealed environment. The steam that is created helps meat, lentils and other things cook much faster than a stovetop, slow.