You can have Taco Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 2 cans (10 oz) of rotel (I used 1 hot 1 original).
- It’s 2 cans (10 oz) of pinto beans.
- You need 2 cans (10 oz) of minestrone soup.
- You need of Small block of Velvetta cheese (I used 16oz/1lb).
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown and drain the meat..
- Add all the ingredients into a pot..
- Add the cheese last and once the cheese ia melted its ready to eat..
- Serve with Fritos chips and enjoy..