Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup. HEALTHY ASPARAGUS SOUP RECIPE Today I will show you how to make green Asparagus and green pea soup. A super-green and super-tasty vegetable soup with a few simple ingredients. Make the most of your green vegetables with this simple yet delicious soup.
Fresh asparagus is wonderful in this soup's creamy broth. Like most country cooks, I often bake a large ham so that I can use leftovers in tasty dishes like this. Reviews for: Photos of Asparagus Soup. You can cook Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup
- It’s 250 g of green on white asparagus.
- You need Pinch of salt and sugar.
- You need 50 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg (only yolk).
Super easy to prepare and very delicious! Filled me up too nice and hearty! Asparagus Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This creamy asparagus soup is guilt-free and tastes amazing.
Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup instructions
- Cut the hard parts off of the asparagus and start cooking it in lightly salted water, also add pinch of sugar. The water should be not too much.
- Mix the sour cream with the flour, and once the asparagus is tender, mix it to the soup..
- When the soup is ready, then carefully add the egg yolk (soup should be not too hot otherwise you end up with an omelette). Also add the heavy cream, and enjoy.
Jump to the Guilt-Free Asparagus Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. How To Make Creamy Asparagus Soup. Asparagus Soup- a delicious combination of flavors that dazzles the palate. Simple, easy, this soup is elegant enough for spring gatherings and special events, yet easy enough for weeknight meals. Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.