Avocado dressing for salad. The best creamy avocado salad dressing out there! Fresh avocados, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper! Go ahead and play around with it!
But sometimes I'll be in the mood for an avocado dressing rather than eating slices or chunks of avocado on my salad. This is one of my favourite dressing for salads. Easy to make and healthy dressing. You can have Avocado dressing for salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado dressing for salad
- It’s 1 of large avocado.
- It’s 1/4 of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of lime juice (can add more if you like).
- It’s 1/4 of coriander or basil leaves.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper for taste.
- Prepare of For salad :.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Cucumber (cut dice).
- You need of Tomato (throw the seed and cut dice).
- You need of Coriander.
- It’s Can of add shredded chicken.
Be sure to use very ripe avocado (soft) and sweet oranges. Avocado Salad Dressing = Guacamole with a bang. Avocados are self-regulating little bombs of health. One of the key things to remember about vegetables (and salads) is that for the body to absorb the good stuff inside (like vitamins and carotenoids) properly they need a little of the good fats to go.
Avocado dressing for salad step by step
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor..
- Blend until creamy and feel free to add more water for a thinner consistency..
- Ready to enjoy.
To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy. To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. This avocado salad dressing recipe is very easy to make and takes only a few minutes to blend up. Keep in mind, though, that an immersion blender or small smoothie blender is easiest for this recipe. Because of the small quantity of the dressing ingredients, this is difficult to make in a regular blender.