Sweet Corn Soup #mycookbook.
You can have Sweet Corn Soup #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Soup #mycookbook
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup corn kernels.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped green beans.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of green peas.
- You need of (Add more veggies of your choice).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare of Black or white pepper as per your taste.
Sweet Corn Soup #mycookbook instructions
- Add 1/2 cup of corn kernels with 1/2 cup of water in a blender and blend into a fine paste.
- Heat 1 & 1/2 cup water in a saucepan.
- Add in all the vegies and Mix well..
- Add in the corn paste, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt as per taste and pepper..
- Mix well and cook for 6-8 minutes..
- Take out the froth/ foam and discard it..
- Add few drops of water to 1 tablespoon of corn flour and make a slurry..
- Add it gradually to the soup, and watch it thicken..
- Turn off the flame and add in a tablespoon of butter and mix well..
- Serve hot..
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.