Cauliflower salad. Mix your cauliflower with broccoli, potatoes, peas and more for a fresh, filling salad. Other Salad Greens to Use: Parsley is a great green to use for salads because it's cheap and the presence is subtle enough to not over power the cauliflower and chickpeas. Italian Cauliflower Salad makes a great summer low carb side dish for any barbecue or gathering.
Drain and let cool while you prep other ingredients. This Cauliflower Potato Salad is low carb salad with a lot of flavor. True healthy summertime must have for pool parties, picnic, BBQs and the heatwave. You can have Cauliflower salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower salad
- It’s 1 of large head cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 bag of mix green.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry parsley.
- You need 3 of green onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted slice almond.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pomegranate seed.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need of Minced one clove garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Zest of one organic lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
This Cauliflower Salad Recipe is the perfect salad for potlucks. It's easy to make and the cauliflower, meat, cucumbers and red peppers with a mayo dressing work so well together. I love eating this spiced cauliflower salad at the holidays. A cauliflower potato salad recipe is a great substitute for classic potato salad.
Cauliflower salad instructions
- Wash cauliflower,core and cut to small pieces same bite size drizzle and toss with olive oil and then roasted them in oven 40 minutes at 450 f and cool it on side then you add season it with salt and pepper.
- Start making the dressing as the ingredients on top and whisk.
- Lay the mix green on top big tray and then start arrange the cauliflower on top the mix green then sprinkle green onion and parsley and then spoon the dressing on top as much as you want then garnish with almonds and pomegranate seed.enjoy.
In fact, a creamy cauliflower salad is easier to make, since steaming cauliflower takes less time than cooking potatoes. I often serve this as an appetizer alongside a meat and cheese tray. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. My daughter got this recipe from her boss.