Inspiration Salad Batch 1.
You can cook Inspiration Salad Batch 1 using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Inspiration Salad Batch 1
- Prepare of Potato salad.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt to add to water to boil potatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/3 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely minced onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rosemary chopped.
- Prepare of 2 nd part.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 4 cups of salad mix.
- Prepare of Salad dressing.
- You need 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Inspiration Salad Batch 1 instructions
- Wash the eggs and peel the potatoes. Cut into cubes, and boil the potatoes and eggs with salt added to the water..
- After 10 minutes of actually boiling remove the eggs. Check the potatoes. Cook the potatoes till fork tender, mine were done in about 15 minutes of actual boiling. Let the eggs cool and peel..
- Mix the dressing well..
- Get the spice and potato salad ingredients and mix well. Stir in the potatoes..
- Put the salad mix on a plate. Add potato salad on top in the middle. Add egg slices around the potato salad. Serve with the dressing. I hope you enjoy!!!.