Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup).
You can cook Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup)
- You need 1/2 of k ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small garlic head, chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 bunch of Green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 of dash, flour.
- You need 1 packet of Molo wrappers.
- Prepare 1 bunch of leeks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pot, chicken broth from chicken parts.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, deboned (in strips).
- Prepare 1/2-1 of chicken bullion cube.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 T of Cooking oil.
Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) instructions
- Broth: Cook chicken parts in water (don't fill to the top as it might overflow when u add the dumplings) and season with salt, pepper and bullion until desired taste is acquired. Once cooked, remove chicken parts and debone, then cut in strips and set aside..
- Filling: Combine ground pork, carrots, 3/4 of the chopped onions and garlic (leave the rest for the soup), and a handful of green onions. Mix well with your hands. Add a dash of flour, sprinkling over the top then mix in. Season with salt and pepper..
- Dumplings: Fill molo wrappers with the Pork mix filling..
- Preparing the soup: Sauté remaining onions and garlic in a pan with oil. Then add the chicken fillet strips. Sauté quickly then drop in the pot of broth. Add in your molo dumplings. Add the remaining green onions and leeks..
- Season and adjust to taste. Optional: cut strips of unused molo wrapper and drop in the soup. Mix gently..
- When dumplings are cooked, remove from heat and serve..