Nana's Lentil Soup. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!! It's full of amazing lemony flavor, it's naturally healthy and vegan and gluten-free, it's quick and easy to make, and SO delicious. Lentil soup is a soup based on lentils; it may be vegetarian or include meat, and may use brown, red, yellow or black lentils, with or without the husk.
Lentil Soup – super easy, cozy and healthy lentil soup that is huge in flavor. Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. Crockpot Moroccan Lentil and Chickpea Soup. You can cook Nana's Lentil Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nana's Lentil Soup
- Prepare 2 cups of dried green lentils sorted and washed.
- Prepare 1 of medium red potato cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 2 of small yellow onions chopped.
- You need pieces of I medium red bell pepper chopped into small.
- You need 2 sheets of roasted seaweed(snack kind) torn into small pieces.
- You need 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped into tiny pieces.
- You need 2 of ramen seasoning pouches beef flavored (or whatever you prefer).
- It’s to taste of Salt if needed and pepper.
Instant Pot Turmeric Lentil SoupThe Girl on Bloor. This easy Spanish lentil soup recipe (sopa de lentejas) is a hearty affair with the addition of pork Every family in Spain has its own version of lentil soup (sopa de lentejas). This one-pot healthy lentil soup recipe is so easy to make, great for vegetarians and meat eaters If you want a lentil soup that will quickly become a family favorite, I highly recommend giving it a try. Beautifully spiced Moroccan lentil soup with red lentils and chickpeas.
Nana's Lentil Soup instructions
- Cook lentils untill almost done.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook untill potatoes are tender.
Super healthy, low-fat, high-protein, easily made vegan. For a bowl of hearty comfort, try Alton Brown's Lentil Soup recipe, spiced with coriander and cumin, from Good Eats on Food Network. Lentil Soup, My Favorite Way to Prepare This Little Legume. My fondness for lentils has definitely These days, my favorite way to use lentils is in making a delicious lentil soup. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder — it is creamy without any dairy, warmly spiced, and easy to make Ease is the name of the game for this soup.