Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast. A ham and cheese sandwich, dipped in egg and cooked like french toast to perfect golden brown, buttery perfection. A Monte Cristo Sandwich is like the best ham and cheese sandwich you will ever have! It's essentially French Toast sandwiched with ham.
Yummy Avocado Cheese Toast With Tomatoes, Chives And Onion Cream Cheese Toast, Avo-cottage Cheese Toast. This savory French toast recipe is a great breakfast or lunch. Served with ham and tomato chutney, these chive spiced I love the taste of swiss cheese and swiss cheese french toast sounded delicious. You can cook Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 slices of cheese or to taste (I used colby jack cheese).
- Prepare 2 slices of ham or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of avocado pitted and cut into thin slices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pickled jalapeno chopped (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
I followed the directions exactly and what I. Make your avocado toast just a little creamier with the addition of melted cheese! So simple yet so delicious and perfect breakfast or lunch! It's like French toast and grilled cheese sandwiches had a baby!
Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast step by step
- Crack two eggs into a shallow plate and whisk for about 10 seconds. Set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread some mayonnaise to one side of each slice of bread. Then, assemble the sandwich by putting ham, cheese, jalapeno and avocado in between two slices of bread..
- Dip the both sides of the sandwich in egg mixture, each side for about 3 seconds. Put the sandwiches inside the fryer basket..
- Spritz some oil onto the sandwiches and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown..
My mom used to make this savory French toast very often when we were kids. Also, try adding sliced ham or even bacon along with the cheese to create an amazing breakfast sandwich with a twist! Avocado French Toast — sounds a little whacky, right? Rest assured, when sweet meets savory this classic breakfast is transformed into something magical. Then, we smothered them with vegan cream cheese and avocado, drizzled them with a spicy maple syrup, and BOOM—the perfect blend of.