Quinoa Pomegranate Salad.
You can cook Quinoa Pomegranate Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Pomegranate Salad
- You need 1 Cup of Red and White Quinoa.
- You need 2 Cup of Water.
- You need of Argula (quantity to your preference).
- You need of Lettuce (type to your preference).
- Prepare of Pomegranate.
- It’s 1 Cup of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s A few of Walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
Quinoa Pomegranate Salad step by step
- Boil 1 cup quinoa with 2 cups water. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes..
- Boil hot water – at boiling point add Broccoli for 2 minutes only.
- Prepare your the ingredients as shown bellow..
- Add each of the ingredients to you plate with each ingredient tk the quantity you prefer..
- Sauce: beat one garlic – add salt and pepper – one spoon of honey – balsamic vinegar and olive oil.